The duration of the course shall be for 2 academic years with each academic year spread over a period of not less than one hundred and eighty working days in addition to 500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than 3 months.
Ist Year Subject
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & community pharmacy
IIst Year Subject
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug store and Business Management
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
Bachelor of Pharmacy
The course of study for B.Pharm shall extend over a period of eight semesters (four academic years) and six semesters (three academic years) for lateral entry students. The curricula and syllabi for the program shall be prescribed from time to time by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.