- Ragging is strictly prohibited within/outside campus. Defaulters will be punished as per Maharashtra Anti-ragging Act, 1999. Constitution of antiragging committee is displayed at the entry of the college
- First week formalities: (For newly admitted students)
- Students shall collect identity card and borrower card from library.
- Students shall fill up enrolment/eligibility form as per the schedule notified after completion of admission process (Contact in college office).
- Students failing to maintain attendance for theory and practical would be detained/ not allowed for the Sessional as well as University Examinations.
- Attendance for monthly guest lectures will be compulsory.
- For bonafide reasons, the student should inform college authorities well in advance about probable absentee with a mandatory condition to maintain minimum attendance.
- No student shall come late or leave earlier and must follow time table strictly.
- Every student should wear valid college I-Card in the college and campus premises.
- Prescribed books, syllabus and previous Sessional/University question papers are available in the college library.
- Practical Journals are available in the college stores.
- Student should thoroughly read and understand the instructions provided in the Laboratory.
- Students are advised to see the Notice Board daily.
- Use of cell-phone in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- Students have to wear clean aprons in the college and campus premises.
- Rules for disposal of waste papers and used chemicals are laid down which must be strictly followed. Discarding papers and similar materials in the campus or corridor is strictly prohibited.
- Though there is no dress code for the students, decent attire is expected.
- Home assignments given by respective teachers will be considered as an integral part of sessional practical examination.
- Students are not allowed to sit on the steps, fence walls or loiter in the corridor and canteen during college hours.
- Loud talking near and around library, staff room and passages shall be punishable.
- Unless Journal is completed for earlier exercise he/she will not allowed in the practical hall for next practical.
MODALITIES OF EXAMINATION FOR D. PHARM
- There would be sessional exams for continuous evaluation of the students, conducted during the academic year for theory as well as practicals.
- Sessional examination for theory and practical will be conducted per Annual pattern.
- Student has to pass individually in theory and practical examination. In case student fails in theory but passes in the practical, there is no need to re-appear in practical examination and vice versa as per revised circular of University.
- The academic performance/attendance report of defaulter student shall be communicated to parents.
- Student with a certified Journal will only be eligible to attend practical examination.
- Any kind of unfair means during practical/theory examination are punishable.